Interested in joining the JMT family? We are hiring for a Project Manager at this time.
The Project Manager is responsible for the Project Team with the daily management and execution of the construction process. This PM will be responsible for running $15+ million projects. New construction and renovation experience required. PROCORE experience preferred.
We are seeking a Commercial Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented